The Amaya Gaming Group and Ultimate Gaming have signed an agreement according to which Amaya will provide online gaming in New Jersey.
Ultimate Gaming’s online gaming site Ucasino.com, which is jointly operated by Ultimate Gaming and Ultimate Gaming’s licensed gaming partner Trump Taj Mahal Associates, will offer a selection of Amaya’s games that are available on its Casino Gaming system (CGS) platform. Amaya will supply online slots, poker, and table games which include shared jackpots and branded titles. These games will also be adapted for mobile devices by using HTML 5.
“Having established a strong reach in the nascent US market, we will be looking to increase our market share on our licensee’s websites by providing new and innovative gaming content,” said Amaya CEO David Baazov. “An increasing selection of HTML5 games, and online and mobile versions of popular game titles that are currently on our land-based gaming machines.”
Tobin Prior, CEO Ultimate Gaming, added, “Providing high quality, engaging and entertaining games from top content providers like Amaya is key to delivering the best possible experience to our players.”
Last month it was announced that Ultimate Gaming had agreed to provide an online poker service to the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Nevada. The agreement was at that time pending approval from the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Nevada Gaming Commission.
- Bovada Pulls out of New Jersey Online Poker
- Stringent Technology Busts Online Gambling Fraudster in New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Officials Conduct Thorough Study of Online Gambling
- Find Top Rated Online Casinos Using A Professional Guide
- How not to get blacklisted from an online casino
- Choose Online Casinos In Your Region And Win In Your Currency
- New Legislation which would Ban Online Gambling is Introduced to Congress
- Full Tilt Poker to Reimburse US Players
- Borgata Joins Income Access to Launch Affiliate Recruitment Programme
- Mobile Gambling could Potentially Expand Online Gambling in New Jersey