The 2013 Ashes series is about to start and cricket fans the world over are getting ready for one of the most highly competitive cricket tournaments. Bet365, a major UK sports betting provider, offers cricket fans exclusive promotional offers to join in the excitement generated by this contentious series.
The first match will be played on 10 July at the Trent Bridge cricket stadium. The Ashes tournament, which was established in 1882, consists of five test matches between England and Australia. The Ashes is considered one of the most notable rivalries in international sport and bet365 is celebrating this rivalry with various promotional offers.
Those who open a new account at bet365 will receive a 100% welcome bonus; this deposit bonus applies to all deposits of £10 and more. bet365 offers pre-match wagering opportunities on all tests. In addition, given the unpredictable nature of test cricket, bet365 offers pundits a live in-play feature that accepts wagers while matches are underway. The most popular betting categories include The Top Batsmen, Next Man Out and Next Over Runs.
bet365 offers live streaming betting opportunities and provides coverage of more than 40 000 sporting events each year.
- Court Rules in Favour of 32Red
- Skrill to Sponsor the EPT
- Net Entertainment Releases Preview of New Slot – Magic Portals
- Microgaming Launches Four New Slots
- UK Gambling Commission Publishes Industry Statistics
- Mystery Closure of Guru Play Casino
- Mississippi Grind – New Gambling Movie
- Jackpot Capital Casino Launches ‘Ultimate Survivor’ Competition
- Rival’s Crazy Camel Cash Now Available to Larger Audience
- Nuworks releases a New Slot called Big Rig