Online sports book, casino, and poker room Bovada has announced that it will no longer offer online poker to new players in New Jersey. Players who already have an account will still be able to play online, but Bovada will not be taking on new players.
The company did not give a reason for this decision which was announced in an email: “Our partner brand Bovada.lv has chosen to stop new account registrations for residents of the state of New Jersey. Existing account holders will not be affected.” The message continued, “This is a decision they have taken of their own volition and they hope that their existing customers continue to enjoy all of the products and services Bovada.lv has to offer.”
Bovada’s casino and sports betting operations will not be affected by this withdrawal and will continue to operate as usual. New Jersey has been tackling illegal operators quite aggressively recently and it is assumed that this is the reason behind Bovada’s sudden exit.
- Stringent Technology Busts Online Gambling Fraudster in New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Officials Conduct Thorough Study of Online Gambling
- Find Top Rated Online Casinos Using A Professional Guide
- How not to get blacklisted from an online casino
- Choose Online Casinos In Your Region And Win In Your Currency
- New Legislation which would Ban Online Gambling is Introduced to Congress
- Amaya and Ultimate Gaming to Supply Games in New Jersey
- Full Tilt Poker to Reimburse US Players
- Borgata Joins Income Access to Launch Affiliate Recruitment Programme
- Mobile Gambling could Potentially Expand Online Gambling in New Jersey