The Golden Nugget Casino has been granted permission to offer online gambling.
Online gambling was launched in New Jersey last month, but the Golden Nugget had to delay its launch because it failed to gain approval after the five-day trial period. Six casinos already were live in the state. Now the Golden Nugget will join the likes of the Borgata in offering players legal online gambling sites at which to play.
Indeed, the Golden Nugget was concerned about their ability to launch online gambling. The casino and resort was in agreement with New Jersey officials that they were not adequately prepared for the launch. Tom Pohlman, the casino’s general manager, said, “We weren’t satisfied with what we were ready to offer our customers at that point. Now, we are very satisfied. Everything is exactly where we want it to be. We offer more titles of slots, video poker and table games titles than anyone, and we make it easier than anywhere else to fund an account and get started.”
The online casino is launching with 77 games, including some that are not yet available on the actual casino floor. Golden Nugget officials feel more confident now that players will be offered the best games to play. The casino will now be able to offer more titles of table gaming, video poker and slots for players to enjoy.
- New Jersey Suspends PokerStars’ Licence to Operate in that State
- Living the good life just got better at Casino La Vida!
- New Jersey Regulators are satisfied with Online Gambling Roll-Out
- Has the Potential Success of the Online Gambling Industry been Overestimated?
- New Jersey Online Gambling Test a Success
- Geo-location Technology Blocks Players from Online Gambling Sites
- Online Gambling Goes Live in New Jersey
- US Banks are Not Yet Gambling-Friendly
- New Jersey to Implement Policies which will Assist Problem Gamblers
- New Jersey DGE Rolls out Online Gambling Transactional Waivers