Leander Games has signed a B2B partnership deal with the Amaya Gaming Group in which Leander Games will supply Amaya with in-house and third-party games.
As such, casinos which a powered by Amaya gaming systems will be able to access all content on Leander’s LeGa platform without the need for additional integration.
Leander Games is an Argentinean game building company which provides casino games for both land-based and online casinos. The company comprises of a number of artists, mathematicians, and game creators, amongst other professionals, who design and create a wide range of digital games. The company was awarded the Meister Award for Best Games in 2011.
Leander Games CEO Steven Matsell said: “We want to offer the very best games from us and our partners to operators as easily and quickly as possible and this deal with Amaya further cements our strategy. We regard Amaya as a key player in the industry with huge potential in the US and we are looking forward to watching this relationship grow.”
Amaya provides a full suite of gaming products and services including casino and poker games. The company powers some of the best known gaming operators and casinos. Amaya’s CEO, David Baazov, added: “We are very pleased to have signed the first part of a strategic relationship with Leander Games. Alongside our existing game catalogue, this partnership raises Amaya to the position of offering the most compelling casino aggregation platform in the industry.”
- Bovada Pulls out of New Jersey Online Poker
- Stringent Technology Busts Online Gambling Fraudster in New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Officials Conduct Thorough Study of Online Gambling
- Find Top Rated Online Casinos Using A Professional Guide
- How not to get blacklisted from an online casino
- Choose Online Casinos In Your Region And Win In Your Currency
- New Legislation which would Ban Online Gambling is Introduced to Congress
- Amaya and Ultimate Gaming to Supply Games in New Jersey
- Full Tilt Poker to Reimburse US Players
- Borgata Joins Income Access to Launch Affiliate Recruitment Programme