Online casino fans will be thrilled to learn that Casino La Vida has undergone a total revamp. The Microgaming powered online casino recently launched brand new CLV lobbies across all supported languages.
What can you expect?
Though never compromising on elegance and sophistication, Casino La Vida has updated their image with a brand new, superb design. Players who have grown accustomed to the high quality of a Microgaming casino will be impressed with the new features which improve the user experience. In keeping with their reputation for innovation, Casino La Vida has been re-designed to deliver a more contemporary feel. The casino has also introduced captivating animations and sounds.
Players will also find a more pleasant gaming experience as the casino has been updated for functionality with tools such as tabs for easy navigation. The new design is more player-focused, with increased usability and navigation. For instance, the Promotions, Tournaments, Winners, and the new VIP Club can be accessed on handy tabs on the left of the screen. The VIP programme changes the appearance of the lobby, depending on the player’s VIP status. The new design also has animated promotions, game launch icons, and season’s winnings to encourage interactivity.
Featured games, Microgaming’s famous video slots can be easily found on the bottom of the lobby. Casino La Vida regularly updates its games library, so players will always be able to play the latest video slots and table games. There are currently over 600 games to be played. Microgaming is renowned for their progressive and non-progressive video slots which contain multiple paylines.
Players can also quickly click the “Contact” tab for help. Alternatively, a live chat option can be found on the right hand side of the screen. More options can be found on the bottom of the screen.
With such exciting features, players will be more than tempted to visit Casino La Vida.
- Golden Nugget Finally Launches Online Gambling in New Jersey
- New Jersey Suspends PokerStars’ Licence to Operate in that State
- New Jersey Regulators are satisfied with Online Gambling Roll-Out
- Has the Potential Success of the Online Gambling Industry been Overestimated?
- New Jersey Online Gambling Test a Success
- Geo-location Technology Blocks Players from Online Gambling Sites
- Online Gambling Goes Live in New Jersey
- US Banks are Not Yet Gambling-Friendly
- New Jersey to Implement Policies which will Assist Problem Gamblers
- New Jersey DGE Rolls out Online Gambling Transactional Waivers