The popular online casino Guru Play has closed its doors to players, but the reason for this sudden closure has not been revealed. The online casino was still actively tweeting and accepting players throughout June. The exact date of Guru Play’s closure is not known, but those who visit the site will be confronted with a banner announcing the casino’s termination.
There have been no reports on any of the leading gambling forums that give any indication of the reasons for Guru Play’s closure. The casino issued no warning of its foreclosure to members and affiliates were not notified of its imminent closure either. The former Guru Play casino site recommends that players email [email protected] for information regarding their accounts.
Guru Play was licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta and the games offered at the casino were certified as fair by the UK Gambling Commission. No reports have been issued by the latter gambling regulatory body concerning the shutdown of the online casino. The Guru Play Casino was powered by Net Entertainment and Smart Gaming Group operated Guru Play’s Live Dealer Casino.
- Bet365 Steps up to Bat at the Ashes
- Court Rules in Favour of 32Red
- Skrill to Sponsor the EPT
- Net Entertainment Releases Preview of New Slot – Magic Portals
- Microgaming Launches Four New Slots
- UK Gambling Commission Publishes Industry Statistics
- Mississippi Grind – New Gambling Movie
- Jackpot Capital Casino Launches ‘Ultimate Survivor’ Competition
- Rival’s Crazy Camel Cash Now Available to Larger Audience
- Nuworks releases a New Slot called Big Rig