Net Entertainment, the award winning casino software company, has upgraded and approved their NetEnt Touch™ Casino Lobby.
This is the first upgrade made to their mobile platform since it became operational in 2011 and the improvements have been met with much applause from both NetEnt operators and players alike. The improvements to the mobile lobby include:
- Upgraded sound support and rich graphics
- Full screen text option
- Simplified keypad and navigation options that help with user interaction on the smaller devices
- Identical features as the ones found on the desktop games
- Support for over 22 different languages and over 25 different currencies
- Support for seamless wallet, bonus programmes and free rounds
- The mobile lobby has been fully integrated with the Net Entertainment Casino platform
Net Entertainment originally created the games for use on iOS devices but soon optimised them for Android based operating systems as well.
The games available at NetEnt’s Mobile Touch™ Casino include 9 different mobile slots: Gonzo’s Quest, Jackammer 1 and 2, Flowers, Victorious, Subtopia, Mythic Maiden, Frankenstein and Fruitshop as well as 2 types of table games, namely: Roulette and Blackjack Touch.
The upgrades to the mobile lobby have already been launched and players will have the chance to enjoy the upgrades and additions immediately.
- Bet365 Steps up to Bat at the Ashes
- Court Rules in Favour of 32Red
- Skrill to Sponsor the EPT
- Net Entertainment Releases Preview of New Slot – Magic Portals
- Microgaming Launches Four New Slots
- UK Gambling Commission Publishes Industry Statistics
- Mystery Closure of Guru Play Casino
- Mississippi Grind – New Gambling Movie
- Jackpot Capital Casino Launches ‘Ultimate Survivor’ Competition
- Rival’s Crazy Camel Cash Now Available to Larger Audience