Skrill Holdings Limited, the online payment solutions company formerly known as Moneybookers, has inked a deal to become the official partner and sponsor for the 10th season of the European Poker Tour which kicks off in Barcelona on the 28th of August 2013.
This is the 3rd time the payment company has agreed to sponsor the event, the last time being for the 8th European Poker Tour in 2011. Skrill’s partnership with the EPT ‘serves as a fitting way to support its ongoing expansion worldwide expansion’.
Skrill’s VP for Leisure and Entertainment, Joseph Hall, said: “Skrill is delighted to be working with the European Poker Tour as its official payments provider sponsor again”. He then went on to say: “The EPT is a well – respected and established brand and this partnership will help to further strengthen our position as the leading digital wallet among poker players. We are looking forward to attending the events and interacting directly with players throughout the season.
The latest partnership between the two entities will see Skrill branding appear in and around the tournament area with Skrill staff members set to offer direct marketing promotions to the viewers and guests and interact directly with the EPT tour members for the duration of the tournament.
“Skrill has a long and established track record of providing easy, safe and secure payment options and as a result is widely regarded as one of the most popular deposit and withdrawal methods by the online gaming community”, said the European poker Tour President, Edgar Stuchly, “We are pleased to be working with the again”
The 10th season of the European Poker Tour will start on the 28th of August 2013 with other events being held in London, Prague, the Bahamas, Deauville, Berlin, San Remo, ending at the Monte Carlo Casino for the Grand Final on the 2nd of May 2014.
- Bet365 Steps up to Bat at the Ashes
- Court Rules in Favour of 32Red
- Net Entertainment Releases Preview of New Slot – Magic Portals
- Microgaming Launches Four New Slots
- UK Gambling Commission Publishes Industry Statistics
- Mystery Closure of Guru Play Casino
- Mississippi Grind – New Gambling Movie
- Jackpot Capital Casino Launches ‘Ultimate Survivor’ Competition
- Rival’s Crazy Camel Cash Now Available to Larger Audience
- Nuworks releases a New Slot called Big Rig